At (or Near) Wholesale Prices: Happy Product - Sad Box >
Give Us A Call
615-373-1444

10am - 4pm CST

Thread: BL Outrunner,480 Size,Speed, 1000KV Reviews

BL Outrunner,480 Size,Speed, 1000KV Reviews

static test good
    Although I haven't put the motor on my planned mini-tele yet since I'm still in the build phase I did mount it to a ruler with a 9X6 slow flyer prop and do a static test. Plenty of power and thrust for a park flyer. I ran it on full power on a 3000 mah 3 cell lipo pack for a minute or two. Motor did seem warm so i think i will stick with this prop and not go to the recommended 10X6 for a 3 cell situation. Unfortunately i don't have an ammeter to tell how many amps it was drawing but was told the max for this motor is 17 amps from HL. quality is great it comes with a prop saver and collet adapter for the shaft plus connectors for your esc....for 20$ you cant beat this....may post again when i get it up in the air
    I give this product 5 stars. Review by Rose, Robert

Re: BL Outrunner,480 Size,Speed, 1000KV Reviews

Good motor so far
    I'm pretty happy with this motor. I've had several hard nose crashes and no issues afterwards. With a 9x6 prop I pull about 14 amps, and 16 amps with a 10x7. I will say that the first batch came with no hardware! I live local and brought mine in and they gave me hardware from another motor.
    I give this product 5 stars. Review by P, B

seems to be a good motor
    proped it with a 9X6 slow fly. motor was warm after running it at full throttle for a minute or so...i will try the 10X6 later and see how it does. plan to mount on a mini tele. quality seemed nice and it came with a collet prop adapter, prop saver, mounting hardware, gold connectors, and electrical shrink tube.
    I give this product 5 stars. Review by Rose, Robert

Great motor 4 the price!!
    This motor was purchased to replace a defective Turnigy 2213-19 1050kv motor, which only worked properly through 2 flights before internal friction and lock-ups. Used a 10x4.7 prop

I am impressed! The Erc motor is very smooth, responsive, and well made for $22.00. It has a 1 year warranty, and I don't have to send it to China! Using a 10x4.7 prop there is less thrust than the Turnigy, but.... when used with the recommended 10x6 prop its a bit more powerful. Unlimited vertical and snappy 3D. I will be buying an Erc motor for my next build for sure.

Red Eagle GeeBee EPP plane@ 21oz auw
    Turnigy 11.1v 30c 1000mAH battery
    Hobbywing 18a esc
    I give this product 5 stars. Review by H, Matthew