Fantastic motor
I love this motor. It is an incredibly reliable workhorse. I have had it for almost 3 years. Never had a problem with it (even after a couple of nasty crashes).

My Axi 2217/12's is powering a Multiplex EasyGlider with a Graupner 11X6 folding prop. The ESC is a Jeti Advance Plus 40A (overkill is always best). The battery is an Electrifly 3200mA 15C LiPo. This setup provides decent ballast and 8+ climbs to thermal altitude.

I rarely need to change batteries for a day's flying (unless it is very cold or very windy). Cranking up the motor speeds through sink very quickly and allows for extremely sharp turns - all that power makes the EasyGlider fly like a pylon racer in turns. Finding and staying in thermals is a breeze, if you will pardon the pun!

Secondary duty for this motor is powering a GWS Slow Stick which has been heavily modified for aerial photography. Using a 2S LiPo and an 8x5 APC prop, this motor powers my photography rig with incredible authority (full throttle is only used to make nausea inducing loops and sudden stall turns).

I love this motor!
I give this product 5 stars. Review by sides, gOf