At (or Near) Wholesale Prices: Happy Product - Sad Box >
Give Us A Call
615-373-1444

10am - 4pm CST

Thread: AXI 2212/34 OUTRUNNER MOTOR Reviews

AXI 2212/34 OUTRUNNER MOTOR Reviews

quality motor
    I use this motor on my alpha P-47. The wind gives great scale speeds. I have had this motor for about four years now and it has never let me down. When it comes to selecting a motor for a new plane, there are many sites out there that offer cheaper motors and say that they are just as good as AXI. You can either take a chance to save a couple of bucks, or buy the product everyone else compares themselves to. In my opinion, AXI motors are top quality and will last a long long after others fail. When you decide on an AXI, you are assured quality and dependability. Take it from a guy who doesn't like to "tinker", AXI motors are the best.
    I give this product 5 stars. Review by demarco, todd

Re: AXI 2212/34 OUTRUNNER MOTOR Reviews

AXI 2212/34 Motor
    The AXI 2212 motor is my longest running brushless motor - over 5 years without a glitch. Amazing quality and worth every penny!

I love this little Axi motor. I have used AXI’s since Hobby Lobby first started carrying them. They have NEVER let me down.
    This is why they love them:
    - Great bearings – high quality
    - Efficient – much higher efficiency than many “clones”
    - Excellent quality fit and finish
    I highly recommend the AXI motors – they simply rock!
    I give this product 5 stars. Review by Llewellyn, Mike

Re: AXI 2212/34 OUTRUNNER MOTOR Reviews

AXI 2212/34
    Fantastic quality. The best motor in the class. Constantly I use 8 motors in very responsible affairs and they never brought me.
    I give this product 5 stars. Review by Pavlova, Elena