At (or Near) Wholesale Prices: Happy Product - Sad Box >
Give Us A Call
615-373-1444

10am - 4pm CST

Thread: AXI 2208/34 OUTRUNNER MOTOR Reviews

AXI 2208/34 OUTRUNNER MOTOR Reviews

AXI 2208-34
    This is one little gem of a motor. I have come to like the AXI line more than anything else for it´s simplicity of use and the well explained instructions that come with it. If you don´t understand the brushless motor languaje, then AXI is for you. They tell you the recomended weight of the plane for each of their motors, the prop and ESC to use.
    Comparing the 2208-34 to other brand motors, some famous and some unknown brands, I found that this motor uses less AMPS and produces the same or better power than the others. This means you can use smaller batteries and ESCs and save on weight.
    I always use a 10x4.7 prop on this motor and a 10AMP phoenix ESC. The motor is now 6 years old and I have never had any problems with it, it always performs as it was new. Great value for the price and excellent quality.
    I give this product 5 stars. Review by Giant Club GH-12115, John Canahuati

Re: AXI 2208/34 OUTRUNNER MOTOR Reviews

AXI 2208/34
    Do not let the size of this tiny motor fool you - it is a powerhouse! I run them at about 11 amps in the Alfa models and they pull those airplanes VERY well. Light, small and powerful!

I love these little Axi motors. I have used AXI’s since Hobby Lobby first started carrying them. They have NEVER let me down.
    This is why they love them:
    - Great bearings – high quality
    - Efficient – much higher efficiency than many “clones”
    - Excellent quality fit and finish
    I highly recommend the AXI motors – they simply rock!
    I give this product 5 stars. Review by Llewellyn, Mike

Re: AXI 2208/34 OUTRUNNER MOTOR Reviews

AXI Gold 2208/34
    Ounce for ounce the best brushless on the market.
    I give this product 5 stars. Review by Burch, Howard