At (or Near) Wholesale Prices: Happy Product - Sad Box >
Give Us A Call
615-373-1444

10am - 4pm CST

Thread: ADVANCE PLUS 30 AMP CONTROLLER Reviews

ADVANCE PLUS 30 AMP CONTROLLER Reviews

A good ESC that can really run at its rated capacity
    This ESC has proven to be a tough customer. I run mine hard, regularly pulling just a few hundred milliamps below its 30 amp capacity. I have tried bargain basement ESCs, and found out the hard way that they are no bargain. Although they may be able to take a short burst of their rated current flow, getting up there too often has resulted in failure for me. After two near disasters - remember, the ESC is powering your radio equipment, too - I'm sticking with the Jeti. There are less expensive ESCs out there, but in my opinion, none are better.
    I give this product 5 stars. Review by Anderson, Kevin

Re: ADVANCE PLUS 30 AMP CONTROLLER Reviews

Great Esc
    It's small size, correct amperage rating, and ease of use put this esc and their whole line up in my favorites list.
    I give this product 5 stars. Review by Groden, Mark

Re: ADVANCE PLUS 30 AMP CONTROLLER Reviews

Never a issue
    I have two of these in my Islander twin with two phasor motors and fly it on 3 cell twetyfive 3700Mah pack. I get about 9+ or- mins and have no issue with these contollers. They are cool to the touch after a good flight of touch and gos off grass and lots of loops and invertd flight. I rarley back off the thorttle on this plane and they just keep doing what they were made for. You wont go wrong with these controllers.
    I give this product 5 stars. Review by Rieco, David