At (or Near) Wholesale Prices: Happy Product - Sad Box >
Give Us A Call
615-373-1444

10am - 4pm CST

Thread: ADVANCE MINI 8 AMP CONTROLLER Reviews

ADVANCE MINI 8 AMP CONTROLLER Reviews

Great Esc
    It's small size, correct amperage rating, and ease of use put this esc and their whole line up in my favorites list.
    I give this product 5 stars. Review by Groden, Mark

Re: ADVANCE MINI 8 AMP CONTROLLER Reviews

Great Esc
    It's small size, correct amperage rating, and ease of use put this esc and their whole line up in my favorites list.
    I give this product 5 stars. Review by Groden, Mark

Jeti Advance 8 amp ESC
    I have been a long time fan and user of the Jeti ESC's. I have used them since my brushed motor days many years ago. Remarkably I have NEVER had one fail - even when abused!

I am currently using this 8amp version in a mini flying wing - that pulls 10.5 amps. While I don't recommend others do this abuse - it has happily been providing 10+ amps for over a year now. That is a sign of quality components.

Highly recommended.
    I give this product 5 stars. Review by Llewellyn, Mike

Great little ESC
    I bought one of these a long time ago. Probally 6 years or so. I probally pushed it a bit to hard one day and poof, it went up in smoke. I sent it back to HLI and shortly received a phone call that it was no good and could not be reparied. But sure enough I have to give it to the HLI staff as they sold me a new ony for 1/2 the current price. I have since used it in many airframes and it is now in my flying Hydro boat I purchased from HLI about a year ago. So far no problems and I wont over prop it this time. Thanks HLI 5 star controller and 10 star customer service.
    I give this product 5 stars. Review by Rieco, David