At (or Near) Wholesale Prices: Happy Product - Sad Box >
Give Us A Call
615-373-1444

10am - 4pm CST

Thread: 40 Watt Balance Charger 1-4 Lipo Reviews

40 Watt Balance Charger 1-4 Lipo Reviews

Works fine
    I have had this charger for about a week and used it every day. It works fine balancing and charging my batteries as advertised. If you get the error that no battery is hooked up, make sure you have both the battery charger plug and the balancer plug attached to your battery. I soldered my connectors to the banana plug wires and away I went. So far I have used it on 2 cell and 3 cell batteries only, but will soon by trying it on my 4 cell batteries as well.
    I give this product 4 stars. Review by foster, clifton

Re: 40 Watt Balance Charger 1-4 Lipo Reviews

Fantastic Charger For the Price
    I took this on recommendation from the salesman. I could not be more satisfied. I was impressed by the small size when it arrived. Do not let that fool you. It handles up to four cell types, charges from your power supply, not a wall charger. Comes with the cables that you will need. This is my first LiPo style charger. I read the instructions, believe that. Discovered that it was about as simple as one can make it. Set the correct amps and it was on it way. The digital display gives you all the info you will need. I checked it against my Fluke and found it to be in spec with the meter. I can not say a negative word against it. I have owned it for a month and have used it every day. I think you would be hard pressed to find one that can beat it per dollar wise. You will be satisfied with this one. Lots of bang for the buck.
    I give this product 5 stars. Review by walters, curtis

Great Little Balance Charger
    I was looking for a second small charger that includes a balancer. This one met that need perfectly. Connect the leads to a 12VDC supply and it is as simple to use as plugging in the battery leads. Just make sure you plug both the balancer and main battery lead, it won't charge through the balancer only. It is easy to select the charge rate and press the button to start or stop it. The information that scrolls during charging is very useful to let you know the balance status, charge rate and MAHs that are put into the battery. Overall a nice simple charger. I use the "Octopus" charger adapter with it to charge any battery pack I have and it is a real convience.
    I give this product 5 stars. Review by Brady, Stephen

Don't buy anything from Hobby Lobby
    I purchased this charger several months ago and it didn't work out of the box. I called hobby Lobby and they were real nice......they said they would check it and get back with me.......well they didn't. I called them three weeks later and they said they would get me an immediate replacement......well I've been waiting for over a month now with nothing to show for the money that I sent them originally. You would think that a reputable business would treat their customers better. I have ordered numerous items from Hobby Lobby, but now I won't trust them. They apparently don't care. I just hope that other customers won't get burned. This charger has been "due in late May" ststus since late April and now it's July 5th. I just hope I can get my money back.
    I give this product 1 stars. Review by Frank, Warren