At (or Near) Wholesale Prices: Happy Product - Sad Box >
Give Us A Call
615-373-1444

10am - 4pm CST

Thread: 27% Stinson 108 ARF, Blue Reviews

27% Stinson 108 ARF, Blue Reviews

Pilot 1 Stinson 108
    Beautiful airplane!
    Pluses: Excellent packaging, everything arrived in perfect condition Covering rerquired only minimum wrinkle removal Excellent hardware supplied, pushrods assembled with heavy duty clevises, locknuts and keepers Part fit was excellent. Assembled airplane is very impressive.

Minuses: The only instructions supplied are a CD video. Unfortunately there is no narration on the CD so that the only information you get is what you see being assembled on the video plus the video does give the CG location but no control throw data. There is no way to determine what hardware is used where except trial and error which caused me to dissassemle and reassemble several times Personnally I do not like the looks of the elevator servos sticking out of the sides of the fuselage on as pretty airplane as this is. I installed mine in the stabs the same way the aileron servos are installed. It worked out well and improved the appearance greatly.

All in all a great airplane which I hope will prove the adage, if it looks right it will fly right.
    I give this product 4 stars. Review by Sheplavy, Fred

Re: 27% Stinson 108 ARF, Blue Reviews

Pilot 1 Stinson 108
    Exceptional product. Looks great. Well designed and easily assembled. Top rate properly sized hardware. Push rods come fully assembled. Even includes some scrap covering material for those inevitable oops.This would be a 5 star if the instructions were better.
    I give this product 4 stars. Review by Sheplavy, Fred

Re: 27% Stinson 108 ARF, Blue Reviews

huge
    it is awesome and huge no wonder the shiping is $250
    I give this product 5 stars. Review by shanko, logan