At (or Near) Wholesale Prices: Happy Product - Sad Box >
Give Us A Call
615-373-1444

10am - 4pm CST

Thread: 150mAh 3.7V 12C LiPo: Blade mSR Reviews

150mAh 3.7V 12C LiPo: Blade mSR Reviews

Great Battery for MSR and MCX
    This is a good option for the Blade MSR as it seems to use up the batteries a lot faster than my MCX. The 150 mAh batteries last 3-4 minutes longer, in the MSR, than the 120mAh batteries that came with it do. It's been worth the extra money not to have to change batteries so often.
    I give this product 5 stars. Review by Falbo, Daniel

Re: 150mAh 3.7V 12C LiPo: Blade mSR Reviews

Great Price
    This is a good battery, especially for the price that HL is selling it for. It's for the price alone I gave it 5 stars. I bought this exact same battery at my local hobby shop when I bought my micro T-28 and they charged me $13.95 for this battery(I was a green horn then). The T-28 came with a 130mah battery that didn't last very long. I've seen this same Eflight battery at other sites for $7.95 usually.

The eRC batteries do a good job too though. They come with the eRC Micro Stik airplane (fun plane!).

The best battery I've found to date was from a Chinese site but most everyone sells them here in the US. It's a Turnigy 160 mah with a C rating of 25-40. Don't get the 160mah with the 30C rating because it's a constant 30C with little if any burst rate. The Turnigy 160 mah with the 25-40C burst rate gives me almost as much power at full throttle at 10 minutes on my Micro Stik as it does at one minute, it's really amazing.
    I give this product 5 stars. Review by Smith, Randy