At (or Near) Wholesale Prices: Happy Product - Sad Box >
Give Us A Call
615-373-1444

10am - 4pm CST

Thread: *TOP* 12-Foot Telemaster Kit Reviews

*TOP* 12-Foot Telemaster Kit Reviews

Bigggg
    Had a good time building this monster. It takes a large area to build on,but it was worth the effort.I would advise anyone building it, to take your time.The plans are great,and easy to follow.Get one of these,and get started on your summer flying now.By the way the wood in this kit is the best I have seen in a while.
    I give this product 5 stars. Review by Broughton, Jim

Re: *TOP* 12-Foot Telemaster Kit Reviews

12' Telemaster
    Kit contains great quality wood with enough extra wood to build another small plane. Plans are clear and well laid out. Assembly manual could use a tad bit of improvement. Hardware package needs control horns & tail wheel bracket. I enjoyed building the kit (very relaxing). I installed Fuji G50 engine, landing & nav lights, candy hopper, glider & banner tow release, two skydiver mounts and Flycam2 video camera (uses same mount as skydiver).
    I would not recommend this kit for the first time builder.
    I give this product 5 stars. Review by Kaczmarek, Richard

It's a project to build! but is very docile to fly I installed a Zenoha G 38 tons of power but not over powered! You got to fly this one with rudder so couple it with ailerons for best results.... This one is going to be a Sky Diver hauler and a video camera platform. Have a ton of pic Thanks for a Great kit
    I give this product 4 stars. Review by Hough, Rpbert

LEAVING CARGO BOX OUT OF PLANE MAY RESULT IN A CRASH!
    Our flying group assembled one of the first ARFS of this plane last spring. There were some glitches but nothing that was difficult to work around.

PLANE CRASED ON FIRST FLIGHT!

WARNING!! The pilot was a very experienced RC pilot with over 30 years of flight experience in many types of aircraft. Owns and flew several Senior Telemasters. Great care was taken in construction and verifying proper CG prior to flight. Engine was a Saito 1.80 which was properly broke in prior to flight.

Preflight was conducted however one fatal mistake was made!

MAKE SURE THAT THE BOMBAY CARGO BOX IS IN THE PLANE WHEN YOUR BALANCE AND WHEN YOU FLY THIS PLANE !

Plane took off and it was obvious that the plane was extremely nose heavy! When landing the plane went dead stick and the pilot tried to pull up and plane stalled lost airspeed and was unable to recover from nose dive which destroyed aircraft.

Cause: PLANE WAS BALANCED WITH CARGO BOX INSTALLED. AFTER CRASE IT WAS DISCOVERED THAT THE CARGO BOX WAS ACCIDENTLY LEFT OUT OF THE AIRCRAFT!
    I give this product 4 stars. Review by Gates, David