At (or Near) Wholesale Prices: Happy Product - Sad Box >
Give Us A Call
615-373-1444

10am - 4pm CST

Thread: "CELLMETER-4" TESTER, BLUE Reviews

"CELLMETER-4" TESTER, BLUE Reviews

Top Quality Meter
    Works as advertised. This product is a must if you use LiPo's. It is easy to use, quick, and precise.
    I give this product 5 stars. Review by Robinson, Michael

Re: "CELLMETER-4" TESTER, BLUE Reviews

This is a MUST-HAVE gadget!
    I never imagined this little gadget would be so useful! The Cell Meter 4 has so many uses. I'll put it like this...If I pick up a lipo pack in one hand, the other hand has the Cell Meter 4 in it. It is that cool! You'll use it often.

Still not convinced?

Have you ever wondered if a pack was charged or not? The Cell Meter 4 has you covered. By simply plugging in the balance connector, you can see how much charge is left and how balanced the pack is.

Have you ever wondered how much of you pack you just used on that flight? The Cell Meter 4 has you covered here too. Plug it up and you'll quickly see that you still have half a pack left, so go fly some more!

Does your charger not have a fancy digital readout? Again, the Cell Meter 4 has you covered here as well. If you charge your packs through the discharge lead, then you can connect the Cell Meter 4 to the balance connector and watch the progress of your charge.

As you can see, the Cell Meter 4 is a great product to help you protect your lipo batteries. We all have a lot invested in our batteries, so why not protect them and give them the care they deserve?

If I have to ding the Cell Meter 4 for something, it would be the price. The price will keep a lot of folks from buying it. Believe me, this gadget is worth every penny.

Buy yourself a Cell Meter 4...you won't regret it!
    I give this product 5 stars. Review by Grose, Andy

Cellmeter4
    This Cell meter 4 looks like a great addition to my flight toolbox, except that the PDF instructions are written in direct translation from possibly Chinese to English. It appears to be a great tool for Lipo batteries and the PDF manual has many tips, but I am never quite sure what they are trying to say exactly. This could lead to a serious mistake, and with lipos, this could result in a Deadly mistake!
    My suggestion is this: What the manufacturers of this cell meter 4 needs to do is send a copy of their PDF instructions to an American representative, who specializes in writing manuals/instructions, so there would be no possibility of misinterpreting any vital directions and causing a catastrophe!
    I give this product 2 stars. Review by S. J.

I like it a lot
    Works exactly as advertised. It's great. I highly recommend it for anyone who wants to know the charge level of a LiPo battery expressed as a percentage of remaining charge.
    I give this product 5 stars. Review by Grant, Arthur