At (or Near) Wholesale Prices: Happy Product - Sad Box >
Give Us A Call
615-373-1444

10am - 4pm CST

Thread: "SPIN 44" ELECT. SPEED CONTROL Reviews

"SPIN 44" ELECT. SPEED CONTROL Reviews

Excellent ESC
    This is an outstanding ESC, eliminates the need for a separate BEC. Programming is foolproof with the Spinbox. Very well-made.
    I give this product 5 stars. Review by Anderson, Ethan

Re: "SPIN 44" ELECT. SPEED CONTROL Reviews

Jeti Spin 44
    I got the Spin 44 for a Telemaster Electro ARF that uses 6 servos with the flap option. The Spin's built in 5A ESC can handle up to 8 servos. The integrated Esc makes for a compact install. Get a Spinbox programmer, as I did,for easy setup of your Spin controller. It also does duty as a servo driver/ tester. I will pay a little more for quality products. It's good insurance to me.
    I give this product 5 stars. Review by Hall, Victor

Re: "SPIN 44" ELECT. SPEED CONTROL Reviews

Jeti Spin 44 AMP ESC
    I am a long time fan and user of the Jeti ESC's. I have used them since my brushed motor days many years ago.

I was very excited to see the inclusion of a switch mode BEC in the Spin controllers. I use this ESC in my 40-46 size glow to electric conversion airplanes. The joy is you can run 4s-6s on ESC's and all 4 servos and still run the built in BEC! It is great not to have to run the separate BEC or battery pack just for the airborne equipment. This saves complexity and the stress of having other components. Don't try this with most ESC's they will smoke! The added efficiency of the switch mode BEC makes this all possible.

Throttle response could be a touch more linear but it stars motors perfectly something my "other" ESC brands don't always do.

Recommended.
    I give this product 4 stars. Review by Llewellyn, Mike