At (or Near) Wholesale Prices: Happy Product - Sad Box >
Give Us A Call
615-373-1444

10am - 4pm CST

Thread: "DRAGONUS II N-PLUS" W/BL MTR Reviews

"DRAGONUS II N-PLUS" W/BL MTR Reviews

"This Heli is Great!
    This was my first helicopter kit and everything about this helicopter is great. The manual was easy to understand and the build went flawlessly. As for performance....this heli does rock, I love flying it great control and plenty of power. This is actually my 4th Heli and I think my others are going to be sitting on the shelf a lot more. The controls are crisp and the rotorhead is adjustable to fit any flying style. I really cannot say enough good things about it.
    I give this product 5 stars. Review by Lafferty, Thomas"

Re: "DRAGONUS II N-PLUS" W/BL MTR Reviews

"Great Helicopter
    This is one of my favorite helicopters. Its unique design and great flight characteristics make it one of the most flown of my fleet. All parts are high quality and fit well.
    I give this product 5 stars. Review by Groden, Mark"

Awesome Heli
    this was my first 450 heli and it is so great i haven't had the need to try another brand....

3x hs65hb
    1x 3154
    1x gy401
    atlas 35
    cc bec
    ar7000

definitely worth buying
    I give this product 5 stars. Review by strong, alec

"The best mini heli in the market!
    I currently fly several t-rexes, including 600 nitro and 450 se V2, as well as esky's honey bee cp2 and blade 400, and the Dragonus II is by far the best and more fun mini heli currently in the market!. Why?
    1. Its priced at the right spot!
    2. Entry level n-plus performs as good and even better than high end 450se v2, with similar electronics.
    3. Spares are inexpensive.
    4. configurable head performs light on begginers, and hard for 3d hardcore fliers.
    5. sturdy frame withstands crashes easily. I have even separated the frame, straightened with a hammer, seted back on, and fly as new in a couple of hours.
    6. finless bob videos readily available on the web! building threads, etc.
    7. sharp look distinguishes you easily at the flight field.
    8. great support from the guys at hobbylobby!

I could continue writing, but that would take the fun away from you! Purchase one and find the truth by yourself!
    I give this product 5 stars. Review by marquez, fernando"

"Good for Newbies
    I have to agree with the other reviewers: this is one well put together heli and one of favorites (and I have about 30 others). I'm a beginner, only flying for a little over a year. Dragonus almost hovers itself needing little cyclic. Of course it depends on how the heli is setup. Well, this beginner built and set it up himself and it flies great despite that!
    I give this product 5 stars. Review by Sanford, Bruce"