At (or Near) Wholesale Prices: Happy Product - Sad Box >
Give Us A Call
615-373-1444

10am - 4pm CST

Thread: ARF fuselage

ARF fuselage

Jason,

Any chance you have an extra yellow or uncovered fuselage for the senior ARF? The web site says they aren't due in until October. On out 3rd flight, for reasons unknown to us our search and rescue telemaster went up about 15 feet and rolled to left, almost did a u-turn and dove right into the ground. It was being flown for take off by a training instructor at the time at the local AMA field.

The wings survived and while dented on the tips come out in one piece. The fuse though shattered into a gazillion pieces on impact. All the component parts, engine, rx, prop, servos, aerial camera and video transmitter, (unpowered during this flight), all survived. The tail, while ripped off did survive as well.

If I can get a fuse, I can have her mission ready again in a week or so. Then in October I'll get a couple more spare fuselages just in case.

Tiller

Re: ARF fuselage

Hi Tiller,
    I'll break down a couple of kits so we can get the spare listed for ya. Check the website again on Thursday and it should be in stock.

Jason

Thanks Jason! I'll check on Thursday!

Tiller

Jason,

The fuse still shows as backordered. But I put the order in anyway as I know since you said you'd get some available, I know it will happen.

Thanks!

Tiller

Yeah, looks like the warehouse has been busy. I did the breakdown and they are sitting there waiting to be located. I just asked and they said they will probably be able to do it this afternoon. So hopefully tomorrow they will show up on the web.

Jason

Thanks for the fuse Jason. I got it last Saturday. Should have everything moved over to it by the end of this weekend. Given the hurricane coming in on Sunday I guess there isn't a big hurry. Doubt if we'll have any winds under 30mph until Wednesday!

Tiller

Get that thing finished. You can probably go 20 MPH backwards in that kind of wind!