615-373-1444

10am - 4pm CST
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: eRC Eurofighter

eRC Eurofighter

Coming Soon!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Euro.gif  

Re: Eurofighter Animation

Here's some more pics of the Eurofighter. More details to come next week...

Jason Cole
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails EFCockpit06A.jpg   ERC1500_cockpit.jpg   IMG_0702001.jpg  

IMG_0714001.jpg   IMG_0715001.jpg   IMG_0726001.jpg  

IMG_0728001.jpg   IMG_0729001.jpg   IMG_0730001.jpg  

IMG_0735001.jpg   IMG_0736001.jpg  

Re: New eRC Eurofighter

eRC Eurofighter 360 Thrust Vector Jet

With fully functioning canards and 360 degree thrust vectoring, the Eurofighter lets you perform maneuvers that aren't possible with other jets. Like other eRC products, the Eurofighter is packed with modeler-pleasing extras like a detailed cockpit, Midnight Flyers LED light set, and retractable landing gear with suspension. Also included is 90mm ducted fan, outrunner brushless motor, 85 amp controller, and 11 pre-installed servos.

Eurofighter Highlights:

* 90mm EDF unit
    * Outrunner B3553 motor (1750 Kv)
    * 85A ESC with 5A switch mode BEC
    * Dual 360 thrust vectoring nozzles
    * 7 LED Midnight Flyer light set
    * 11 9-gram servos pre-installed
    * 2 functioning canards
    * Scale retractable landing gear w/suspension
    * Detailed cockpit interior
    * Authentic trim scheme
    * Magnetic hatch access to battery

Eurofighter Specs:

* Wingspan: 37-1/2"
    * Length: 55"
    * Wing Area: 630 sq. in.
    * Flying Weight: 79 oz.
    * Thrust: 84-1/2 oz. (on 6 cells)

Jason-

I have one of the PnP Eurofighters and I have to say it has been hard to get everything together. I have been plagued with quality problems. Started with wingspar fit on one wing would not seat all the way. Unglued wood in Canards, cracked canard torque tubes, all screws needed thread lock (NORMAL BUILD CHECK), One failed retract servo (all 3 then changed with Hitec MG after seeing all the failures from the other customers), one aileron servo and now tonight I was getting ready to maiden and found the one aileron extension was intermittent and has lost contact - seems the servo wires were bundled too tight from the factory and has caused an open cirecuit - no servo cobtrol. I did check the actual servo connector at the wing root and the servo is OK, so the extension is dead.

How do I run a new extension with a built up fuselage?

I am kinda burnt on this bird. I should have done bought the fuse only and not had to worry about the issues and frustration. I knew better but had great luck with the SU34.....this one has proven to be a lemon so far. Really bumming me out.

Anyway I needed to let you guys know (I know you know about the issues already....many people having problems like mine).

Please advise what I can do.

Thanks.
    kydawg1

PM me or email (kydawg1@yahoo dot com) as needed.

Please call our sales staff at 866-512-1444.

I've had many of the same issues. Like all of the Chinese-made foam jets it's not made to last any length of time. Like you, I found a bad Y-cable extension, and a gear servo failed immediately. The gear door lasted about 6 or 8 cycles. All of them are built cheap and intended to last for just so-many cycles. There's a trade-off for the relatively low price. Art Minklein

One more question. Has anyone been able to locate touch-up paint in the color of the Eurofighter in any of the hobby spray paints?

V2 of the Eurofighter is now in stock. Better paint, servos, and electric retracts. Oh and a new low price at $359.99. Was $389.99. See it here http://www.hobby-lobby.com/eurofighter_ ... 0_prd1.htm

Jason

Great to see these improvements to an already amazing jet - the price is right too. How easy would it be to retrofit the new electric retracts into the V1 Eurofighter?

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Cole
    V2 of the Eurofighter is now in stock. Better paint, servos, and electric retracts. Oh and a new low price at $359.99. Was $389.99. See it here http://www.hobby-lobby.com/eurofighter_ ... 0_prd1.htm

Jason

Super easy. Just bolt right in place where the old mechanical retracts went. We have them on order as a spare part so people can get just the retracts for that purpose. Price is $69.99 for the set. Should be on our website by next week.

Jason