At (or Near) Wholesale Prices: Happy Product - Sad Box >
Give Us A Call
615-373-1444

10am - 4pm CST

Thread: eRC Motors

eRC Motors

High Performance Brushless Motors
    Economically priced HIGH power brushless outrunner motors. There is a motor for almost any airplane from a parkflyer up to a .40 size glow model. Each motor comes complete with mounting hardware, collet prop adapter and electrical connections. All motors are produced in a state-of-the-art factory with strict quality control assuring you a long motor life and excellent performance. Each motor comes with a 1-year warranty against manufacturer's defects.

NEW! Quality high-speed outrunners for 50 to 70mm ducted fans
    Economically priced HIGH power brushless outrunner ducted fan motors. Front section of motor is 20mm diameter for use in the widest variety of fans while leaving the outrunner section exposed in the air stream for better cooling. The motor connections are pre-installed and mounting screws are included. All motors are produced in a state-of-the-art factory with strict quality control assuring you a long motor life and excellent performance. Each motor comes with a 1-year warranty against manufacturer's defects.

Re: eRC Motors

E-RC
    I am really happy with this motor! I installed it on my Slowstick last night and got six flights in today. I replaced an atlas black brushless motor which gave out after 4 years. E-Rc is a new brand for me. I am very happy with the price and performance. I will be purchasing this brand in the future.
    I give this product 5 stars. Review by MYERS, JON

ERC Motor 400 size 1200kv
    I have to of these motors on my GWS P-38. Outstanding motor! Using 2 MAS 8.5 X 6 props (one is opposite pitch) and it really pulls the plane. Flying at 1/4 to 1/2 throttle, comes down cool. Haven't tried 3 blades yet, but would like to see what it will do. High altitude here in Westminster, Co seems to have no adverse effects on performance. Best motor I've used yet for the price. Very reliable. Excellent quality. One other thing. When u order this motor, u get all the parts and even some accessories. Ex: heat sink and 3.5 mm bullet connectors, no extra added expense. Everything us there. Will buy more ERC'S.
    I give this product 5 stars. Review by sabo, vaughn

ERCBL450S
    This motor seems to be a good motor. It looks machined well and made with very good quality.
    I put this on an old Slow Stick and made several flights with several different props. I'm here in Mesa AZ
    and it has been very hot, sometimes up in the 115s. We fly from sun up to about 9:00 am and the temps are
    around 85 to 100 degrees. So far on 3 to 5 min flights the motor comes in some what hot. That is with all props I have used, from 9x3.6 up to 11x4.7. I haven't had a chance to use a 10x6 yet, I hope this will be the prop that lets the engine come in cool. It just could be because of the ambient temp. All other electronics feel more air temp.
    Overall I like this motor, it pulls the SS up off ground in about 5 feet and on all props, it will loop all day as long as the battery stays up. I can fly at least 15 mins on a 2200 3c flightmax batt. I use half throttle most of the time and only go full to see what it will do but half is fast and very strong in all prop cases. The heat (for now) is the only reason I give it 4 stars, but that still remains to be seen.
    I give this product 4 stars. Review by Sommer, Bob

Erc 450S now on my MUS.
    I have moved this motor from the Slow Stick to my Mini Ultra Stick PNP. This MUS came with the E-flite 450 park motor, but it blew up and skattered it's parts all over the fly field. I must say the Erc 450S is a direct fit for the MUS. I am using the original E-flite 25 ESC and a EP 1047 prop. This motor is all as good as the E-flite motor and a lot less expensive. I get all the performance one could ask of the MUS with this motor and everything comes down cool. The 2200 3s lipo gives me a solid 15 min flight time. If you want an inexpensive powerful, well built , quiet running motor, get this one, you can't go wrong.
    I give this product 5 stars. Review by Sommer, Bob