At (or Near) Wholesale Prices: Happy Product - Sad Box >
Give Us A Call
615-373-1444

10am - 4pm CST

Thread: Elevator U Control on Senior Tel Plus

Elevator U Control on Senior Tel Plus

I just received my Senior Telemaster Plus and during inventory of the parts, found that I am missing the "elevator U Control". From reading posts on this forum..Does Hobby Lobby have a new and improved "elevator U control? If so, I hope they send me the new one! Since it is missing...can someone fill me in on exactly what parts make up the "U control" and the difference between the standard and improved version. I hope HL is quick with this part.....really want to fly this thing baaaad! :mrgreen:

Re: Elevator U Control on Senior Tel Plus

Are you sure your missing it? I've been through a bunch of kits and they were all in the hardware bag. Here's a photo of what your looking for. There is not a new version. The first batch which was sold out a long time ago had a U joint that was too short so the factory made up a quick batch of new ones to get our customers taken care of quickly. They were different, but the original was fixed and is what is used today.

Jason
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails photo.JPG  

Hi Jason!

Yes I am missing that part. Not in hardware bag. I was very careful to inventory all the parts. I hope you have spares to send.....If I have to make my own....it will be permanent. Would rather have the option of removing it!

Dad is visiting this weekend and would love to have him fly this beast!

I just talked to Tech Support and they wanted me to send the entire plane back.....your kidding....right??

I bet Jason can figure out something! ;)

Uh, no, not sending the place back for that. I got your PM and will be sending the joiner to you. Mike Hines, who you also spoke with here was going to do the same thing, but I told him I already had you taken care of.

Jason

Thanks Jason....looking forward to flying this beast!