At (or Near) Wholesale Prices: Happy Product - Sad Box >
Give Us A Call
615-373-1444

10am - 4pm CST

Thread: Teley Plus

Teley Plus

Hey Guys,
    Can someone give me an inventory of the parts that are contained in the parts bag, listed on the parts inventory for the Plus? Does it contain the connector for the elevators?

Re: Teley Plus

The elevator joiner is only included with the horizontal stabs.

Jason

Is this the joiner you talked to Bullethole about?

The original joiner is included and the stabs are correctly drilled out for this joiner. The new joiner was only a temp fix for the first batch where the original joiner was not long enough to fit in the elevator holes.

Jason

Thanks for the reply Jason

Good Morning, this is about my Telemaster 8' . I have been trying to get a FPV setup for this plane but nothing satisfactory. The GPS I put on it stopped functioning and the manufacturer told me it not under warranty, over a year old. I spent $400.00 for this OSD setup plus goggles etc. What is a good place to find FPV a little cheaper? Help !!!!

Here's a good place for information. http://fpvpilot.com/default.aspx

since this thread originally dealt with the elevator connector, Ill post up. Im building my Tele PLUS and the elevator connector is missing, along with 3 screws for one of the elevator horns (which isnt an issue but I am stuck w/o the elevator connector.
    Jason, I shot you an email as well.
    Thanks
    matt

Joiner should have been in the hardware bag. I got your email and address, so I get one in the mail for you.

Jason

Great service as usual.
    thanks jason.