At (or Near) Wholesale Prices: Happy Product - Sad Box >
Give Us A Call
615-373-1444

10am - 4pm CST

Thread: Telemaster Plus

Telemaster Plus

I am still waiting down here in Texas for a good weather day(wind under 5 mph) to maiden my plus. Was wondering if the Plus will fly inverted? I never tried to put my old Senior inverted, because I hadn't seen or heard of any one doing it. Are there any video's of one flying like that?

Re: Telemaster Plus

Most of the video's that show the telemaster inverted fly them this way for only a few seconds, this is because of the dihedral in the wing, but they also say that it takes a lot of down elevator to maintain the inverted control.

Here is a sequence that shows the telemaster doing inverted flight, but again its only for a short period. Look at the video to the right for the inverted flight
    http://masportaviator.com/2007/12/01/ho ... ectro-arf/

Enjoy,

CK

Hey. Thank you for the video suggestion. I noticed that it was not a Senior Plus, also the plane shown did not have any struts. Which model of the Telley's was the pictures of?

The one in the video is the 6ft Electro version, and you are correct there were no struts on that plane.
    Could not find a video showing the Senior doing inverted flight, just big loops with a little extened inversion at the top.
    It takes a lot of down elevator to keep the plane upside down, so not a lot of inversion is done.

CK