At (or Near) Wholesale Prices: Happy Product - Sad Box >
Give Us A Call
615-373-1444

10am - 4pm CST

Thread: Help with Sr Telemaster fuselage

Help with Sr Telemaster fuselage

Order # 0002105426

I have a few emails in & a few phone calls with no response, last to Annie(?) where I again left my number. Fuselage was delivered with the bottom rear & lower right side crushed. I would like to get a replacement.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DAMAGE2.jpg  

Re: Help with Sr Telemaster fuselage

I believe you've been in touch with Bobby here and he has you squared away correct?

Jason

Jason,

No, The last time I called in a man answered the support phone & transferred me to a woman Annie?sp who he said would take care of it, but she was not at her desk. I let a voice mail for her but no return contact has been made by Hobby Lobby. This was yesterday or the day before. You guys have my email address from the order form, might be easier then this board to use for contact.

BTW I have a few Sr. Telemasters from you & they are great flying planes. Hope to get the "plus" version if it ever goes on sale :)

Thanks for the response.

Regards,

Kevin
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails stfl1.jpg  

Ah, ok. I'm out of the office getting ready for a jet event this weekend. If there's no resolution by Monday, let me know here.

Jason

Update: no contact so far.

Hi Bobby,

Thanks for the email.....will wrap-up the damaged fuselage for return shipping tonight.

Regards,

Kevin