At (or Near) Wholesale Prices: Happy Product - Sad Box >
Give Us A Call
615-373-1444

10am - 4pm CST

Thread: Eurofighter ESC programming codes

Eurofighter ESC programming codes

Hi all,

First post here. Do any of you have the Eurofighter V2 ESC programming codes? :?:

Best Regards,

Dave

Re: Eurofighter ESC programming codes

I'm assumiong you are having problems getting the motor to work correctly with the transmitter. If that is the case then to program it properly you need to, plug in the receiver battery, before you turn on your transmitter you need to put the throttle all the way forward or to its top speed setting. Turn on the transmitter you should hear one or two beeps, then move the throttle immediately to the low throttle setting. You should then hear the esc beep a number of time completing the arming of the esc. Once this is done you should be able to move the throttle stick forward and the engine should start.

This should be the only programming that is needed for the ESC on the Euro Fighter either version.

Hope this helps,

CK

No one know how to program this ESC :?: I particularly want to set the timing mode to Medium.

It should be the same as our new eRC speed controllers coming out soon. Here is the manual.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Ok this is really frustrating... The beep codes do not match the manual you attached.. So I purchased the eRC programming card. AND IT WONT WORK ....arrrggggg :x Please check your files again. This stock ESC must not be eRC... That would explain why the beep codes are different as well as the programing card not working. Lord only knows what I have programmed into this ESC..

Oh, the Euro has an A series and the eRC ESC's are Newer B series esc's. Give me a call sometime at 615-732-7217 when you have your plane there. I'll listen to the beeps over the phone and help you sort it out.

Jason

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Cole
    Oh, the Euro has an A series and the eRC ESC's are Newer B series esc's. Give me a call sometime at 615-732-7217 when you have your plane there. I'll listen to the beeps over the phone and help you sort it out.

Jason
    Thanks Jason, Best time to call during or after buisness hours?

Dave

That's my work line, so business hours.