At (or Near) Wholesale Prices: Happy Product - Sad Box >
Give Us A Call
615-373-1444

10am - 4pm CST

Thread: escale electraglide

escale electraglide

Hi, dont know if anyone can help , have just purchased an escale electraglide and for some reason are unable to pair/bind reciever and transmitter both items are escale brand, with the transmitter turned on as per the users manual the battery is connected to esc , the reciever LED flashes slowly when the "pairing button" on the reciever is depressed for about 2 seconds the LED flashes quickly twice then still holding the pairing button in the LED flashes rapidly continually , have let it go for more than 5 minutes , still no solid red

Re: escale electraglide

Click on the web site below it explains how to bind the Exceed receiver with failsafe.
    It is a u-tube video.

I know it is showing a car but the proceedure will be the same.

http://www.rcdiscuss.com/index.php?topic=26690.0

still will not bind

Call Tech Support, during the week, have the date you purchased the plane, along with the order number so they can verify, and they should be able to help you.

Hope this will solve your problem,

CK

thankyou

Hi!

Did you get any solution to this problem. I have the same problem with a Escale Electraglide with 5 channel escale radio and receiver.

When i try to connect i cannot get the led to light constant. It some kind of connection but it is not stable. The leds blinks unregularly and lights up somtimes. simultanious the beep from the engine controll, simultanious with some engine activity and serve movement.

Regards
    Gjermund

Quote Originally Posted by gjrono
    Hi!

Did you get any solution to this problem. I have the same problem with a Escale Electraglide with 5 channel escale radio and receiver.

When i try to connect i cannot get the led to light constant. It some kind of connection but it is not stable. The leds blinks unregularly and lights up somtimes. simultanious the beep from the engine controll, simultanious with some engine activity and serve movement.

Regards
    Gjermund

I would suggest the same to you . Contact Tech support during the week and be sure to have the date you purchased the plane and the invoice or order number so it can be looked up. Explain the problem and what you have tried to solve it without success. Someone there should help you...

CK