At (or Near) Wholesale Prices: Happy Product - Sad Box >
Give Us A Call
615-373-1444

10am - 4pm CST

Thread: binding process for DSSS series 2.4GHz R/C system

binding process for DSSS series 2.4GHz R/C system

Can someone please translate page 06 of the users manual J-3 CUB 400 class "the binding process"
    I'm not sure what language its in
    Thanks in advance, I'm not having much luck doing it the way its described in the book

Re: binding process for DSSS series 2.4GHz R/C system

Basically, you should have a binding plug, which looks like a servo plug but with only a loop wire attached to it. If should also have a paper on it that says bind.

Put the bind plug in the port that says battery. place the Motor controller plug into the port for throttle.
    This then should start the RX led to flash.

Next push the bind button so it stays in (bind mode), then turn on the transmitter

If done correctly the RX led should go solid, and you should see flutter or movement in the control surfaces. While everything is still on pull the bind plug from the RX, then before doing any further push the bind button so it is in the work mode. Once done you can disconnect the battery from the RX and turn off the transmitter.

The bind button has two positions on it. push it in and it stays for bind, push it in again and it releases to work mode, which is what you want for flying.

Pretty complicated....but try it and you should get it.

Hope this helps.........

Re: binding process for DSSS series 2.4GHz R/C system

I'll give it a try. Thanks!!!