At (or Near) Wholesale Prices: Happy Product - Sad Box >
Give Us A Call
615-373-1444

10am - 4pm CST

Thread: Binding 2.4Ghz Micro Stik board?

Binding 2.4Ghz Micro Stik board?

I just received a replacement RX and Servo Board (item # ERC1030) for my Micro Stik and installed it correctly (checked the red dot this time) but when I plugged in a battery nothing happened, not even a twitch. Are you supposed to bind a new board to the 2.4Ghz TX and if so, how do you do it?

I ran a search on this forum and didn't come up with a hit about binding this radio to a new receiver and servo board. Can anybody out there in RC land help me?

Thanks,
    cw

Re: Binding 2.4Ghz Micro Stik board?

Quote Originally Posted by canewalker
    I just received a replacement RX and Servo Board (item # ERC1030) for my Micro Stik and installed it correctly (checked the red dot this time) but when I plugged in a battery nothing happened, not even a twitch. Are you supposed to bind a new board to the 2.4Ghz TX and if so, how do you do it?

I ran a search on this forum and didn't come up with a hit about binding this radio to a new receiver and servo board. Can anybody out there in RC land help me?

Thanks,
    cw
    Canewalker,

Go to the Micro Stick page on HL's site. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and there are pdf's for the installation of the new board and also a manual. The manual tells you how to bind the new board.....

Hope this helps....

Thanks Colorado kid, you got me up and flying! :D

My pleasure,

Enjoy !!!!!!!!