At (or Near) Wholesale Prices: Happy Product - Sad Box >
Give Us A Call
615-373-1444

10am - 4pm CST

Thread: cessna 182 skylane

cessna 182 skylane

I have a kyosho cessna 182 skylane plane. the battery that was sent doesn"t fit in the plane. I called hobby lobby for an answer, and they told me to go on kyoshos website, where they wold have instructions for mods to the battery compartment. I"ve turned that site upside down to no avail. Also, the wheel on the front of the landing gear, whitch is connected to the rudder servo shaft doesn't line up at center, and there doesnt seem to be any way to modify it. I got this plane for christmas, and it"s now february, and the plane still hasn"t seen the air and short of sending the plane back, I"m about out of alternatives. Any help?
    added sunday after some research:
    Going through the archives of this forum, I believe I found the answer to the battery problem, but I still don"t know what to do about the front landing gear position. The hobby lobby review suggest that they had better luck with takeoff/landing is just to remove the landing gear altogether so I may just do that. the only thing I have left to do is to make sure the plane is balanced properly as I think the battery placement with the mod is biased to far forward. I thought that I would tape a few pennies to the rear of the plane to weight it properly. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
    Thanx, Fedda

Re: cessna 182 skylane

Thanks for all the help guys. :evil:

Re: cessna 182 skylane

Weird, I don't remember having any of those problems in the one I flew. I'm not sure how to help with this one...