At (or Near) Wholesale Prices: Happy Product - Sad Box >
Give Us A Call
615-373-1444

10am - 4pm CST

Thread: SUPER Scale EPO Fighters

SUPER Scale EPO Fighters

Jason,
    Are there any 60 size "Super" Scale EPO warbirds scheduled to be released this spring? If so, will they rival the current FMS warbirds on the market?

Re: SUPER Scale EPO Fighters

We've got a smaller plane coming and a pretty descent sized bomber. The manufactures we're working with doesn't have any 60 sized planes in the works that I've seen anyway.

Jason

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Cole
    We've got a smaller plane coming and a pretty descent sized bomber. The manufactures we're working with doesn't have any 60 sized planes in the works that I've seen anyway.

Jason
    So much for project #1.

StarMax has released a new large scale EPO P-51 Mustang with a 63" wing span, 400KV outrunner motor and 70A ESC. Just what the market needed, another P-51 for the over saturated P-51 Mustang market!..:(

Hobby-Lobby should request that StarMax develop something ORIGINAL AND INNOVATIVE for it's new line of EPO inventory for this spring like a large scale Focke Wulf 190!..:)

Let me guess, Jason. That "decent sized bomber" must be a B-17.

We don't work with Starmax with anymore...

Jason

Jason,
    Probably it's for the best. When I said " original and innovative" above, I meant to say that StarMax needs to produce something original and innovative for the saturated market not Hobby-Lobby.

That new E-Scale A6M5c Zero distributed by H-L is a Fantastic start in the innovative and original direction!!! :)