At (or Near) Wholesale Prices: Happy Product - Sad Box >
Give Us A Call
615-373-1444

10am - 4pm CST

Thread: New Freewing F9-F EPO Panther!

New Freewing F9-F EPO Panther!

Nice to see that Freewing has developed an EPO version of the Grumman F9-F Panther! Can't wait till October to get one. What a beautiful design especially with the Barber Point scheme of 1956 that will make it easy to track in the air! I'm sure this Panther will long out last my StarMax EPS Panther that I had purchased one year ago from H-L! I also like the idea that this panther has optional landing gear.

Maybe a P-80 Shooting Star in EPO this winter?

DryPipe

Re: New Freewing F9-F EPO Panther!

Glad you like it. We picked that color scheme because we thought it looks better than the normal all dark blue. Man does it look good in the air. I got to fly it a bunch at NEAT Fair last week. Great fun!!!

Jason

Re: New Freewing F9-F EPO Panther!

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Cole
    Glad you like it. We picked that color scheme because we thought it looks better than the normal all dark blue. Man does it look good in the air. I got to fly it a bunch at NEAT Fair last week. Great fun!!!

Jason

Yes, this Free Wing Panther is much better than Mr. Taft Chen's old EPS StarMax F9-F Panther. FYI, Mr. Chen will also have a new EPO *Max 64mm Panther version 2 hitting the West Coast this mid October, but they have keeped the older paint schemes of the eggshell white and dark blue and I assume the same electronics. Not the eye candy colors of the Free Wing / H-L jets!