Hey guys,
Just got back from the long road trip to Oshkosh, WI for the 2010 EAA AirVenture show. It's the largest airshow in the world. There were too many airplanes to count or to even see in a week. The magnitude and size of this show is simply crazy! Speaking of crazy, Hobby Lobby's own Crazy Larry and myself loaded up a ton of r/c aircraft and made the trek to WI for our first real airshow. We had a booth in front of the Fly Market and got to meet and see tons of people. The weather was perfect and the skies will filled with buzz of planes. I saw P-38's, P-51's, B-17's, a Harrier, F-16's, F-18's, A-10's, F-15's, a C-5, and on and on and on. I couldn't believe it! You have no idea how hard it was to stay in the booth and not wander around with my mouth on the ground. We did get some time to walk about after show hours and I even got my very own participants badge, mug, and hat, by flying my Powered Paraglider at the Ultralight Field. The photos on facebook . This was a fantastic show and everyone should make plans to attend next year. You won't be sorry.

Jason Cole