At (or Near) Wholesale Prices: Happy Product - Sad Box >
Give Us A Call
615-373-1444

10am - 4pm CST

Thread: B25 Appache

B25 Appache

I am having some problems with the B25. #1 is when I hook the battery up the left retract shut and then reopens, #2 the servo in the front retract keeps running when I close the retracts for flight, #3 the right alieron doesn't work at all no sound from servo and I am stumped. What do yo suggest I do. I am getting upset at this model. I have been building stick models and this has me going in circles. olecb

Re: B25 Appache

Quote Originally Posted by olecb
    I am having some problems with the B25. #1 is when I hook the battery up the left retract shut and then reopens, #2 the servo in the front retract keeps running when I close the retracts for flight, #3 the right alieron doesn't work at all no sound from servo and I am stumped. What do yo suggest I do. I am getting upset at this model. I have been building stick models and this has me going in circles. olecb
    Email the manufacturer www.cms.robbe.com they should be able to walk you through the problem.

Please call Robert at our tech support. His direct line is 615-732-7205. Robbe is not the manufacturer. They are only a dealer for this product in Europe. We'll get you fixed up.

Jason

Jason,
    The Robbe people seem to claim otherwise. That B-25 is there baby unless there is another clone out there ?

It could be a clone, I haven't researched it. We gave the B-25 project to the manufacturer and have allowed other vendors in other countries to purchase it.

I'm having a simular problem with the retracts - retracts have not properly functioned since I first built this several months ago (have not flown this model yet either).

Any solution to get the gear sequencing at the same time Jason?
    One gear will not open once the model is powered-up. Maybe I'll post a video later.

Funny how they all seem to work just fine in the product videos ! Servo speed/ timing needs to be sequenced. Would a servo speed reducer help? If your 30 day warranty period is over, you should get three good quality micro metal gear Hitec HS-65MG or HS-82MG servos as a replacement upgrade, then see how the servo motors operate together to activate the retracts. This should solve the problem.

This is why H-L must change their "30 day warranty" period policy on all products.

Quote Originally Posted by drypipe
    Quote Originally Posted by olecb
    Email the manufacturer http://www.cms.robbe.com they should be able to walk you through the problem.

Correction, H-C Hobby will have the information.