At (or Near) Wholesale Prices: Happy Product - Sad Box >
Give Us A Call
615-373-1444

10am - 4pm CST
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Executive Jet - How Much Longer?

Executive Jet - How Much Longer?

Hi, all.

I have had a backorder on the Executive Jet at one of my local hobby stores since the first week of April. The Hobby Lobby site says it would be approximately late April when it would be in stock. Now, I realize it's only the 1st of May, and I wasn't expecting or counting on it to get in late April. Ii'm just curious if anybody has any better idea of when it will be in stock (like if it has shipped from the factory). :D I'm not getting impatient, just curious. Thanks! :mrgreen:

Cory

Re: Executive Jet - How Much Longer?

Hi Cory,
    Our COO just returned from China and met with the manufacturer. He was told that our order was delayed due to parts shortages, but that they would be shipping them out in a few weeks. That puts it here at around the middle of June. I'm very sorry that's it taking so long. We're doing everything we can to get these planes here.

Jason Cole

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Cole
    Hi Cory,
    Our COO just returned from China and met with the manufacturer. He was told that our order was delayed due to parts shortages, but that they would be shipping them out in a few weeks. That puts it here at around the middle of June. I'm very sorry that's it taking so long. We're doing everything we can to get these planes here.

Jason Cole
    It's OK. Thanks for the update!

But one good thing does come out of this.....I should have enough money for the retracts by then :D

Jason, do you you know if the manufacturer ever shipped the Executive Jets? Thanks!

Best Regards,
    Cory

I haven't heard yet, but I've been out of the office for most of the month attending flying events.

Jason

Any news on this?

I heard today that they should be shipping out to us next week. Probably 5 weeks away from getting here.

I see in is planned for early August, so would you mind telling me if it has shipped yet?

Thanks,
    Cory

Disregard last post. Just saw it is In Sotck and my Local Shop is getting it this week. Thanks Hobby-Lobby!