At (or Near) Wholesale Prices: Happy Product - Sad Box >
Give Us A Call
615-373-1444

10am - 4pm CST

Thread: Recommendation

Recommendation

I would like to purchase a RC helicopter for my husband for his birthday on 5/7. He has wanted one since before we were married (35 years!). He is a hardware and software design engineer and very smart. He has very little experience flying anything like this. I know absolutely nothing about these things, and so I'm writing to ask for your advice. I would like to keep the price under $500. He never buys anything but the best. I would like something that is ready to fly out of the box and includes everything he'll need to play with it immediately upon opening it. Can you give me your recommendation with those parameters in mind? Thanks for any help you can provide.

Re: Recommendation

The best beginner helicopter at the moment is the Blade MCX. It uses the most up to date transmitter technology and electronics. These features make the heli very controllable and fun and is a perfect platform to get trained to fly larger one sin the future. The Blade MCX is ready to go out of the box, he wont need any additional item to fly it. Due to its size the MCX is a indoor heli only. It wont bust your budget since its only $129.
    I hope this helps. Just let me know if you have any additional questions.

Re: Recommendation

Hmm. Inside only wouldn't really work since our home is small. On the bright side, we live in the country, and have lots of open space in our own front yard. Any recommendations for one that can be flown outside?