Here is the problem I'm having with my Art Tech Typhoon:
I had a previously installed Art Tech V3 head lock gyro that would only initiate (LED would turn on) but it would not control the tail servo. I plugged the servo directly into Rx and it worked fine.
So, I went to Hobby Lobby and bought a new V3 gyro and it is doing the same thing.
I performed the following troubleshooting steps to isolate the problem:
1. Tail servo directly to Rx ch.4 > servo worked
2. Gyro and servo to ch.1,2 & 3 > gyro and servo did NOT work
3. Adjusted gain on gyro > gyro did not work
4. Checked connections > connections ok
5. Tx battery voltage level > 10.3v to 10.5v
6. Lipo battery voltage level > fully charged
Therefore, each channel on the Tx and Rx are working, as well as the tail servo.
So, am I missing something or is the new gyro bad too?
Thank you in advance!