At (or Near) Wholesale Prices: Happy Product - Sad Box >
Give Us A Call
615-373-1444

10am - 4pm CST

Thread: Grand Opening for new Hobby Lobby Store

Grand Opening for new Hobby Lobby Store

On December 5th, Hobby Lobby will open up it new hobby shop space at 5614 Franklin Pike Circle in Brentwood, TN 37027.

The event will start at 10am and last until 5pm with product demonstrations starting at noon. There will be flying, car racing, rock climbing, and two R/C simulators. The Mayor of Brentwood will be on hand to cut the ribbon at 2pm. We will have lots of fun and invite the public to come on out and help us celebrate the new store. We are here to share the fun..... with YOU!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails HL Grand open-web.jpg  

Re: Grand Opening for new Hobby Lobby Store

Check out the store's transformation over the last several weeks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 19.jpg   18.jpg   17.jpg  

16.jpg   15.jpg   14.jpg  

13.jpg   12.jpg   11.jpg  

10.jpg   09.jpg   08.jpg  

07.jpg   06.jpg   05.jpg  

04.jpg   03.jpg   02.jpg  

01.jpg  

I'd love to be there, but it's warm in FL and I'm flying on that day.

I know! It will be in the 40's here tomorrow. I'll be bundled up for sure, but it will be a ton of fun.

Oh sure rub it to those of us in the great North (N.H.). If I lived down there I'd make it a point to be there .

The Grand Opening was a resounding success. Folks came from all over to participate and enjoy our new store. Neal, who is the main front counter guy, put on a great heli demo over the race car track with his 700 size helicopter. It was awesome. We also had demonstrations on our huge Rock Crawling track and let customers demo some of the new Team Losi RTR trucks. We also setup a limbo area on the track and a few us used our mini reno racers to try and fly under it. I was able to pull off 6 loops in a row where the bottom of the loop took place under the limbo flag. Lots of fun! Another big attraction was the Pheonix flight simulator station with it's huge 47" flat screen TV and Bose speakers. The Mayor of Brentwood came out and had a blast with us too. During the ribbon cutting ceremony, she held our 1/6 scale PA-12 and we ran up the throttle and used the prop to cut the ribbon! She loved it. Our store has been packed out with customers ever since and are just loving the new setup. If your ever in the Nashville area, be sure to make plans to stop by, visit, and play with us too.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PC059100.JPG   PC059096.JPG   PC059092.JPG  

Check out the video from the Grand Opening Day here viewtopic.php?f=7&t=417

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Cole
    Check out the video from the Grand Opening Day here viewtopic.php?f=7&t=417

Hey this is really cool and u r shop is too good .
    good work done .

clarkden