At (or Near) Wholesale Prices: Happy Product - Sad Box >
Give Us A Call
615-373-1444

10am - 4pm CST

Thread: eRC Micro P-51D Mustang Ridge Runner III RTF

eRC Micro P-51D Mustang Ridge Runner III RTF

2.4 GHz radio & 2 batteries - everything included for $99.99
    eRC Micro P-51D Mustang "Ridge Runner" is the first in a series of authentic Micro Warbirds from eRC. 14-1/2" wingspan, 13-1/2" long, 35 sq. in. wing area, 1.1 oz. flying weight. Ready to fly right out of the box. Comes with 2 flight batteries to keep you flying. The transmitter is a 2.4 GHz 4-channel radio. The P-51 is completely built and decorated in authentic Ridge Runner III colors and includes a pre-installed geared, brushed motor, receiver and proportional servos.

Model can be flown indoors or outdoors in calm winds. Designed with the sport flyer in mind - pilots will enjoy the stable flight characteristics, durability, and great scale details. Landing gear are removable, airplane can be flown with or without it. Use the included display stand to showcase your WWII Fighter.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Re: eRC Micro P-51D Mustang Ridge Runner III RTF

Awesome, any chance they will be a Hawker Hurricane included in this series?

Hoverup

I see it comes with a 4 channel radio, but no where do I see that the aircraft has 4 functions. Is it, as I fear, a rudder, elevator and throttle only model? Thanks for an answer in advance.

Cheers - Boyd;)
    AMA 80393
    IRCHA 3355
    Major USAF
    Retired

Any chance of an AVG Flying Tiger P-40 with the Chinese stars and camoflage? I loved them P-40's with that color scheme!!!

Hey guys,
    The Spitfire will be available in December and we will have more models coming next year. The planes are 3 channels, aileron, elevator, and throttle. There may be a conversion kit someday to add the rudder. I will be flying them up at the JR Indoor event this weekend.

Thanks,
    Jason Cole