At (or Near) Wholesale Prices: Happy Product - Sad Box >
Give Us A Call
615-373-1444

10am - 4pm CST
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: F-35 Lightning II w/360 Degree Thrust Vectoring

F-35 Lightning II w/360 Degree Thrust Vectoring

Hello i have a Futaba 7c radio and i want to buy the F-35 Lightning II w/360 Degree Thrust Vectoring. will this radio work with that plane.
    Thanks in advance
    Jose

Re: F-35 Lightning II w/360 Degree Thrust Vectoring

Yes it will. You will need 7 channels to get full functionality from the thrust vectoring.

Thanks,
    Jason Cole

Thanks a lot for the reply. i also want to know what is the approximated fly time and speed.
    thanks in advance for the info, i am really exited about this jet.

Flight time is about 4 minutes and it flys around 75-80mph straight and level.

Jason Cole

Hello Jason, i would like to know if i can use a larger battery like a 3000 mah 30c, 35c or higher and also does the plane comes with the glue or do i need to buy one and if it is so what glue should i buy.
    Thanks in advance
    Jose

Jose,
    You could use a 3000mAH battery, but you would need to modify the battery compartment to make it work. You will need to get and use 5 minute epoxy to glue the wings and other bits together.

Thanks,
    Jason Cole
    Hobby Lobby

Thanks a lot Jason, i will go ahead and order one. can't wait to get it and fly it.
    Thanks Again
    Jose

Hello Jason, i would like to know if the (F5-E Tiger) 4 Cell 2200 mAh Lipo Battery or (A-7 Corsair II) 14.8V 2200Mah Lipo will fit the F-35 Lightning II.
    Thanks
    Jose

Hello Jason, i would like to know if the (F5-E Tiger) 4 Cell 2200 mAh Lipo Battery or (A-7 Corsair II) 14.8V 2200Mah Lipo will fit the F-35 Lightning II.
    Thanks
    Jose

I think those batteries are just slightly larger than the battery compartment. They could fit, but possibly require modification to the tray.