At (or Near) Wholesale Prices: Happy Product - Sad Box >
Give Us A Call
615-373-1444

10am - 4pm CST

Thread: Super Miss vs Miss 2

Super Miss vs Miss 2

I have the Super Miss, excellent RC plane. Crashed the fuselage today and can't find a parts breakdown so I assume I need to order the complete plane.
    Looking in the available planes,I found the Miss 2 which looks very much like my Super Miss. Wings are obviously different and does not have ailerons where my Super Miss does.
    I tried to get an answer from customer support both by email and by phone but that obviously didn't work.
    My query is: do you think the Miss 2 fuselage will be a close replacement for my Super Miss???? If so I'd have in essence, two planes, one with and one without ailerons.
    Hope that makes sense.

Re: Super Miss vs Miss 2

Couple of things here.

First, please send me your case number jason.cole@hobby-lobby.com. More than likely we responded and it's sitting in your spam or junk mail folder.

Second, We still have the Super Miss available here http://www.hobby-lobby.com/supermiss.ht ... yId=192303 If I remember correctly, the fuselages are different. The wing panels have a different cord length. It's possible that the Miss 2 fuse could be modified to fit the Super Miss wing though.

Thanks,
    Jason Cole