At (or Near) Wholesale Prices: Happy Product - Sad Box >
Give Us A Call
615-373-1444

10am - 4pm CST

Thread: KWIK FLY

KWIK FLY

I bought the KWIK FLY but I'm having problems getting a 10cc engine mount from Graupner so I can use a OS AX.55

The included mount will not accept this engine. Will you stock the 10cc mounts so you don't have to cut up the airframe?

It's a Real Nice ARF and I'd like to set it up with at least a .55

Re: KWIK FLY

I don't know if we'll stock it, but if it's available from Graupner, we can get it for you. Contact our sales staff at http://www.hobby-lobby.com/case.htm to place the special order for that.

Jason Cole

Re: KWIK FLY

I have been flying one of these fow two summers and I love the airplane. I too was going to install a .60 ST Bluehead from back in the day however I discovered it was to large for the mount so I installed an OS 55. Let me tell you this is the absolute perfect engine combination for this airplane. It flys with more authority than the .60 engines back in the day ever had. I'm running mine with an APC 12X6 prop and it is perfect. You have to slightly carve the mount that comes with the plane to make th OS 55 fit. Do yourself a favor and get an OS 55 for this airplane. You will be glad you did.
    :D Mark

Quote Originally Posted by Aquaman
    I bought the KWIK FLY but I'm having problems getting a 10cc engine mount from Graupner so I can use a OS AX.55

The included mount will not accept this engine. Will you stock the 10cc mounts so you don't have to cut up the airframe?

It's a Real Nice ARF and I'd like to set it up with at least a .55
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Mark and Kwik Fli III.jpg