At (or Near) Wholesale Prices: Happy Product - Sad Box >
Give Us A Call
615-373-1444

10am - 4pm CST

Thread: Funster ARF

Funster ARF

I see the Funster is on sale for Labor day at a fantastic price. I'm hoping it's not being discontinued? I know I love mine.

Re: Funster ARF

It's not going away. Just having a special Labor Day sale on it. It is an awesome plane to fly no matter your style. Anyone can enjoy doing touch n goes all day long. My favorite is doing wheelies with it keeping the mains on the ground with the nose gear in the air. Lots of fun!

Thanks,
    Jason Cole

This is almost a 27th Anniversary sale for the Funster. It was originally designed in 1982 by Dick Tichenor using a standard Telemaster 40 wing and simply adding landing gear mounts to it and creating a new fuselage with tricycle gear. Basically you have a low wing Telemaster with all of the great flying qualities of the Telemaster with the added ease of a tricycle gear layout. The flaps are blast, really slows this already floaty plane to an absoulte crawl. Just about a zero rollout into a headwind.
    The great designs last and this is great one.

Mike Hines

I've got a Funster but forgot where I put the instructions. Can you tell me where the CG should be? I replaced the engine with a OS AX46 and need to re-balance the model.
    Thanks
    Aquaman

I don't know the CG measurement, but I'm pretty sure it was just a bit behind the main spar. It could probably go back a little from there too since the stab is airfoiled.

Thanks,
    Jason Cole