At (or Near) Wholesale Prices: Happy Product - Sad Box >
Give Us A Call
615-373-1444

10am - 4pm CST
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2009 Labor Day Sale!

2009 Labor Day Sale!

While some may think Labor Day is the official end to summer, we know its just a great excuse to get in even more flying time! To give you more opportunities to enjoy those early fall flights, weve put a variety of items on sale, with prices to fit every budget. Check out our deals below and shop our website for all your late summer flying needs. See you at the field! SALE ends Tuesday, Sept. 8th, at midnight.

More...

Re: 2009 Labor Day Sale!

If you guys keep selling the small stuff for so cheap, I will keep buying - and keep flying... Thanks HL.
    I really wish you would bring back the ProJeti. That thing screamed! Is there any comparable jet out there??

The closest thing we sell right now is the fun jet from Multiplex. Put a Little Screamers 90mm fan motor on it with 4 cells and 5.2x5.2 prop and you're all over 130mph. Lots of fun. http://www.hobby-lobby.com/multiplex_fu ... yId=173838

Thanks,
    Jason Cole
    Hobby Lobby

The funster is is best balsa plane I have ever owned- $99 !!it has lifting surfaces like a telemaster. if your a slow flight big scale plane fan, you found your new plane. ps flies great on 3 cells too!!

I really hope you do a crash sale on some of the less expensive pilot 1 stuff. I KNOW were all waiting to get our mitts on those things.
    one more note, could somebody make 1/6 scale electric planes !! 1/4 is to big and expensive for electric, and 1/8 is too small and affected by the wind too much. 1/6 is the perfect size for electrics.
    any thoughts anybody.....

chris runnels

Funny you should say that. We are getting ready to come out with a 1/6 scale PA-12. It looks just like it's bigger brother in 1/4 scale, but just the right size for easy transportation and affordability. We'll be flying all the Pilot-1 aircraft at NEAT Fair in NY later this month.

Thanks,
    Jason Cole
    Hobby Lobby

Check out that price on the Funster!!! $99 :shock: It is an awesome plane to fly no matter your style. Anyone can enjoy doing touch n goes all day long. My favorite is doing wheelies with it keeping the mains on the ground with the nose gear in the air. Lots of fun! If your on the bubble, get it now, the price goes back up to normal September 8th at midnight.

Thanks,
    Jason Cole

Guys,

Nice sale, but how 'bout a return of the "20% off any single item"...

Now that was exciting.

harry

It's more fun to have a sale on certain products than just a blanket discount. This way we get to see some cool photos and highlight products that get buried under all our other stuff. :D

Thanks,
    Jason Cole
    Hobby Lobby

Looks like a nice sale, but what about for us model boat guys?
    I liked the old sales too since it didn't have to be just for the air guys.