At (or Near) Wholesale Prices: Happy Product - Sad Box >
Give Us A Call
615-373-1444

10am - 4pm CST

Thread: Gazaur Mars 3D Electric RC Helicopter Kit

Gazaur Mars 3D Electric RC Helicopter Kit

Gazaur Mars 3D Electric RC Helicopter Kit

Cutting edge design - 3D performance - great durability
    29-7/8" main rotor diameter, 28-3/4" overall length, 9-1/16" high, 27-1/2 oz. flying weight. Speed 480-class helicopter with eCCPM (electrical cyclic collective pitch mixing) for precise control. Kit has a rigid and lightweight SSG fiberglass frame, CNC metal and precision molded plastic parts. Mars has a 41-tooth tail drive gear for aggressive 3D flying. Superior design is the key to Gazaur helicopters. They have fewer parts, are lighter weight, and have a unique "floating flybar" head for more linear movement that improves flight stability for greater precision. Dual ball bearing main mast supports high loads from the main shaft at high rotor speeds. The 120-degree eCCPM servo control base gives direct and precise linear control with spot-on phasing for the demanding 3D pilot. Main rotor blades are made of wood covered in white heat shrink film. Canopy is white plastic (custom paint it to suit your taste) and comes with decals. Step-by-step assembly manual has exploded parts diagrams and detail pictures. All parts are clearly labeled and separately bagged for each assembly step. Flight time exceeds 7 minutes. Hobby-Lobby stocks a full line of Gazaur Mars 3D Spare Parts and Upgrades.

Re: Gazaur Mars 3D Electric RC Helicopter Kit

Hi, i just bought a Gazaur Poseidon 480 that only hve been hoovered for a few mins.
    It seems that its not very easy to get parts to the Gazaur and also 350mm carbon main blades are not too easy to get to a fair price?
    It would realy help me out a lot with all sugestions on where to get parts and blades?
    Can the Trex 450 V2 mainshaft go with the Gazaur? Can i use a shorter tail boom (450 size) to go with 325mm main blades?
    Thanks

We have a ton of Gazaur parts on sale. You can see them here http://www.hobby-lobby.com/rc_helicopte ... _4163=4163

Thanks,
    Jason Cole

I`ve tried to make order several times,but it seems like problem.. :roll:
    1. I live in Norway and i can not finish order(shiping price,adress..)
    2. It seems like several of the part numbers that are sold out are not taken out of the listings but this does not show before i look in my "basket".(sorry but thats confusing )
    example: Head set Product# GZRS0001-Main Gear Product# GZRS0016 + several others.
    I was also unfortunate to throw the email from HL with info. on how to make norwegian orders.
    I think these forums are a great way to exchange information so if it`s possible i prefere to use this forum for questions, answers and other info.
    RR Norway :idea:

Yes for International orders right now it is best to call in for parts availability and shipping information.